Tuesday, September 12, 2006

So I was gonna go to bed but....

But I came up with something to blog about. That being my possible addiction to blogging. I just noticed that I do a lot of blogging. I take time out of almost everyday to do a little blog even if I have nothing exciting to say. I don't know if that counts as an addiction or just an obsession. I've also noticed I may have addictions to flying, girls, vanilla milk to go, and orange juice. Am I worried about any of this? No not at all. Not one bit. So yeah........what a useless blog........I'm gonna go now.......right now.......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is prolly the most pointless blog ever! just thought i should point that out (o and yur doing clarinet part in jazz band! have fun!!)

B-Rad said...

I know it was pointless but what's this about me doing clarinet parts? I was doing so good with trumpet trois!

Just A Girl said...

go Alto Sax 1!! woot!

Allison said...

well theres no one else to do them... so i've elected you!