Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Last first day

So today was my last first day of high school. I would say the day was quite educational. It was neither a bad day or a good day just an educational day. So the first order of business was having the teachers tell us about all the rules of the school. The same rules that I've heard every year since Kindergarten. All together that's 13 times I've heard that speech. I won't be missing it. Then we had the first day back assembly. 13th time I've been through that as well. Happy it's not happening again for me. Then at lunch we had an executive meeting with the new teacher supervisor for the student council. That was interesting. Supposedly I was supposed to book transportation to our retreat. No one bothered to mention to me that we had to book trasnportation. So I appointed my vice-president to take care of that. He didn't like that but hey tough break for him. I also had to get the issue of signing authority taken care of because the previous council dragged their feet on that. It sort of feels like my council is going to over throw me in some horrible coup like the ones that happen in South American countries. I sorta understand where they are coming from though. I wouldn't like having the newest member on the council leading the council. Especially when his style of leadership is much different then the previous presidents. Oh well I'm sure everything will get all straightened out after the retreat is done. What else about the first day of school. Well classes were good. Math seems like it's going to be a drag. I switched back to taking French next semester. Band starts tomorrow. That should be some good times. To bad I completely forgot how to play the tuba. Not that I knew in the first place. Oh well. What else, what else, what else. Cadets starts tomorrow YAY not! Anyways I should go do my math home work or something else that needs to be done. I've got a whole bunch of little things to take care of but I seem to have fallen into the procastination hole. Possibly because I just spent the last two and a half weeks working and have lost the urge to do anything but sit on here and blog about this stuff and bore people to death.

2 comments:

Just A Girl said...

yaa you're in french...
And don't feel too bad about your student council... ours is being lead by curtis and I... woot, woot!

B-Rad said...

Ya on that note their Madame Vice-President is there anything you would like my council and I to address? Any inter-campus ideas? I know this sounds cheezy but one of my mandates (which my council don't know about yet) is to strengthen inter-campus relations. My other mandates are to raise a crap load of money and build me a thrown on which I can sit on during recess and have people feed me grapes. The thrown idea is a joke just for the record.