Sunday, September 03, 2006

I enjoy picking my nose

So I couldn't think of a good title so I figured I would just entitle this blog what I did just to gross people out. I don't actually enjoy picking my nose. I actually find the nose to be quite an annoyance. It gets stuffed up, it runs, it bleeds, if you aren't careful eating ice cream you can get ice cream on it, etc. I just decided it has to be the most annoying body part ever. Fortunately it isn't the most useless. That title still goes to the appendix. Don't worry though when we go back to eating grass we'll be happy we kept it around.

So you know that issue with the "loose thoughts" that were bothering me. Consider it buried for good! YAY!

My tongue has not turned black or fuzzy from the drugs and I haven't noticed any bad side effects so that means I'm cleared for flying unless of course the side effects show up in the upcoming days. If all goes well I won't have acne. Of course no one wants to know about my medical going ons but it's the only interesting thing I have to talk about these days.

So I'm going to end my late night blog with some good news I heard on the radio the other day. Linkin Park is coming out with a new CD sometime soon. Late this year or early next year. I'm pretty excited about that.

1 comment:

Just A Girl said...

talking about CD's... in brandon today I bought the Snow Patrol CD!! It is freaking amazing!!