Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Having a real hard time coming up with titles for my blogs........................

So not a whole lot to talk about but I'm sure I'll blabber on for a long time. So first soccer game today in Rossburn. I must say despite my out of shapeness I surprised myself at how well I did and possibly surprised the coach and some of my team members. We didn't win but we sure put up a good fight and I'm thinking we have a shot of winning against someone this year. Otherwise my life has consisted of home work and student council stuff. I updated the sign again at school today. That's my new job. I'm the sign guy. It's not really an interesting job but you know it's something to do. Anyways there's a bed calling me to sleep on it and I've ran out of witty things to say.

No comments: