Monday, September 04, 2006

Finally.....

Finally a whole lot of stuff. Actually not really but anyways. I finished that article I was talking about. Very interesting stuff. Did you know that in the majority of teenage relationships the girl holds the majority of power. Do I hear whips cracking? I believe that. I must admit I believe that the girls hold the power. I think the guys sorta volunteer to give the power in an attempt for harmony and to score browny points. But hey what do I know?!

So tomorrow may mark the last day I will ever do a full day of work during harvest in my life. Don't bust out the box of tissues though. Bust a move because I think it's time for a party to celebrate that fact!

So I spent an hour listening to CBC Radio One tonight. I listened to some program about the history of the bagpipes. Very interesting to find out that the Scottish are only a small part of the whole bagpipe phenomena. Also very interesting that I could be so bored on the combine that I would listen to a program about the history of the bagpipes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. yur soo right. girls do hold the power mwahahaha!!

B-Rad said...

Don't let it go to your head! Just messing with ya lol. Letting the girl be in charge makes things easy.

Just A Girl said...

just look at mine and curtis' relationship as an example of a girl holding power... lol