Friday, September 15, 2006

Ladder + Hand = Ouch

So anyways my week has been pretty dull since about Tuesday after the soccer game. Wednesday was nothing special. Thursday was just soccer practice and cadets both of which went nice and smooth. Today (Friday) was easy because I had two classes plus band (I don't consider something that easy and fun as a class). In my spare I updated the sign at school which is where a little bit of excitement happened. Jordan Lee and I were setting up the ladder. This ladder is one of those ladders that slides back and forth to make it longer. That's the important part of this story. So we extended the ladder and locked it so it wouldn't slide or so we thought. As we were putting the ladder up it began to slide down and I had my hand conveniently in a spot where the ladder could slide down on to it. Let's just say it crashed down on my hand and now my hand hurts. It took of some skin and left a bump. At first it hurt and the pain went away but I took a nap because that's one of my favourite things to do and when I woke up it hurt. I'm going to assume by tomorrow morning it will hurt more and be swollen. Tomorrow and Sunday is gliding. Should be sweet unless the weather craps out. I think Carlyle, SK and Portage la Prairie are coming out for gliding so that should be good times. I've already decided that I'm sleeping in next Wednesday. Just thought I'd throw that out there for the public. Also maybe something should happen next Tuesday night to kill some of the on going boredom that happens at times these days.

11 comments:

Just A Girl said...

my house tuesday night... ill talk to my mom

B-Rad said...

Are you sure? We always do stuff at your house. I'd offer my house but thats a long drive and I'm assuming that Dad will have some make work project planned once he hears I don't have school.

Allison said...

anywhere's good with me

Adrienne said...

yeah stuff always happens at our house. but thats because my mom knows us and none of our friends are doing anything bad when we're at our place. and no-one else ever plans anything

B-Rad said...

I'm gonna plan something at Christmas.

Allison said...

thats a while away. lol but its closer than next summer

Adrienne said...

i love christmas! not because of presents or anything. I love the music and snow and the atmosphere! Its beautiful and makes me feel happy. whats next summer sexi?

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Allison said...

yea, i spelt a bunch of stuff wrong...
prolly nuttin next summer... we'll see.
oh btw brad:
Adri's decided you have epilepsy

Adrienne said...

lol that was too funny. You actually are on a national site of epileptic people...yup right here..it says..oh..nope..nevermind that was Budd Abbott, not Brad Ashcroft...lol too funny

B-Rad said...

Well maybe sooner then Christmas. Sometime when the basement is closer to clean and I have more time. Me epilepsy? Maybe ADD lol.