Friday, September 22, 2006

Nothing really

So I'm doing some procrastinating at the moment. I should be doing something useful but I'm not. So anyways nothing really new at the moment. Had a real craptastic math test today. The only excitement I've had lately and it's more frustarating then exciting is this anonymous commenter. Who ever it is should just suck it up and admit to who they are. If someone has a question like that for me then they should feel free to just ask me without having to hide. I'm not going to get mad at someone for asking. So the anonymous person appears to have disappeared because they haven't commented in a while. I don't care if the anonymous person tells the world who they are but it would be nice if they at least told me.

Well this weekend is gliding. Should be super or so I hope. I really don't want another flightless weekend. I seriously wonder if Mother Nature hates me sometimes. Tomorrow the cadets from Dauphin fly and on Sunday it's Neepawa. Hopefully I get lots of time in because I'm starting to get withdrawal from the lack of flying in my life. So I think that's all. Next week is just going to be a normal school week with little excitement except for a soccer game in Birtle and a home game in SL against St. Lazare.

No comments: