Thursday, September 07, 2006

My Day

Well I'd have to say my day was pretty grand today. To start it off I had band class today. I forgot how much I enjoyed that class. I also forgot how I become like a twelve year old boy in that class and start being a loud mouth. But anyways that's what makes band class so fun. Then I had pre-calc which was a drag but you can't win em all eh?! Physics got a little tough today but no big deal. Then in my spare some weird stuff began to happen. Well maybe not weird but definitely something I wasn't expecting. I was given an application for a scholarship. I thought that was unexpected. Second day back and I'm already working towards my first day of university. I also got my application form for U of M which is my back-up plan for my back-up plan as far as my plans for next year go. This all sort of caught me off guard. I wasn't expecting all of this stuff to start happening this early on. Student council meeting went fantastic. I think things are starting to really work out and I think I'm slowly starting to win over any of my critics! To end my day of school we had soccer practice. Felt like I was going to die a few times but slowly I'm getting back into shape. Besides the being out shape bit soccer practice went fantastic.

Then there was cadets. For some odd reason it went nearly flawless and everyone agreed with my plans. If they didn't agree then they didn't bother to do it vocally and will now have to live with them. Tough break for them I guess. We didn't get to many new cadets showing up but I imagine that we'll get more as the weeks go on. Hopefully kids start wearing their uniforms and such to.

So I've decided that I really like this leadership bit. I even enjoy the stress that comes with it. I don't know if I'm a good leader and personally I don't think I am but I dunno. I think joining the forces as an officer will be great. I'll be able to lead and do a job I'll thoroughly enjoy. So anyways that's about it for news. Gliding starts on Saturday and I'm really pumped to get back into the saddle. I guess it's more of a seat then a saddle but that's neither here nor there.

No comments: