Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Normal

So I'll make this completely useless and most likely goof ball blog short. Gill and I were discussing her time at university and the people I know that are going to U of S which is where she is. That's when we got into the discussion of normal. I mentioned one of my friends and she said she should try and meet him. That sounded pretty cool. Then Gill was like but won't it be weird if I meet him and just say I'm Brad's friend. I was like no not really because he's my friend and that takes a certain degree of oddness. Of course I was just kidding about it taking a certain degree of oddness to be my friend. Then Gill said that I was normal. So I was like fine Gill my friend and I are just two normal guys looking to hook up with girls. Gill was like well even though that is most likely true you should put it this way: "You're both just two young men looking to meet fine young ladies." From this day on I've decided that's how I'm going to run my love life. I'm just a young man looking to meet a fine young lady! So while we're on the topic anyone know any fine young ladies?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well... other than me? lol

Anonymous said...

OH PICK ME!! alright I'm just kidding lol, but I know a few - whatcha prefer, blondes or brunettes?! lol, joking again, catcha later and have fun on your "fine young lady" hunt! lol

Anonymous said...

HEY, YOU THERE! lol, come post me a comment lol, my blogs aren't exciting but a comment would be nice :D