Thursday, September 28, 2006

Another long one

Sorry Michele but it's another long one! But hey Court likes the substance! So rock on! Let's start with the funnies. Some of you know that I really enjoy my comics. I enjoy them so much I can tell you what's going on in most of them as if they're my favourite tv show. One of my favourites is Dilbert. Today Dilbert was so good I had to cut it out and scan it. Here it is!
This comic is to true. That's all I'm going to say about it. Absolutely hilarious in my opinion.

So now on to the not so cool stuff. Cadets. Ahh I remember a time when I loved it so much. Now I'm in a different time. The organization I once loved is the one I know loathe. Every week someone has to do something stupid causing problems for me. The majority of my friends are gone and I'm the last one out of all the people I joined with that is still in cadets. It just seems like a drag these days. It's sorta sad that it has become this way but oh well. In a few months I'll be done forever.

Now I'm going to speak metaphorically for this last bit. You ever had something knock on your door that you didn't want to knock on your door? I think I have that right now but I'm not sure how to get it to go away.

Anyways tomorrow is Friday which is fanflippintastic because that means the next day is Saturday which means flying and on Sunday the cadets from Strath are going flying and I get to take them up so that should be sweet. Anywayssssss I think it's bed time!

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

Alycia and I got talking yesterday in the canteen, while watching the cadets, and both said that we seriously thought about joining cadets. but then we didnt (obviously) lol yeah thats all. oh and i don't get your metaphorical thought.

Allison said...

yea go cadorks!! lol jk. i dont understand your metaphorical bit either.

Anonymous said...

movies and junk at the lennox's tonight! Come on over!

Adrienne said...

yay junk!!! lol

Anonymous said...

comic strip=you are such a guy to think thats funny :P. I get the metaphorical bit dude, a little curious, but hey, if you're speaking in metaphors you probably don't want me to know. I will send up a prayer and keep you in my thoughts. Let me know how the unwanted visitor thing turns out.