Sunday, September 17, 2006

Bad weekend to live in the troposphere

So this weekend was sorta poor for anyone who wanted to not be on the ground. So poor in fact I didn't leave the ground all weekend. Instead we worked on the gliding office in Brandon. Now I was a little skeptical about painting and stuccoing the roof and the like but in the end it was fun. Of course the sanding the mud part really wasn't that fun because the dust wasn't cool. Though the dust did make for some funny times. One of the guys looked up at the wrong time while sanding and got a face full of dust. Now this dust is pure white and he had it all over his nose and mouth so he looked like a crack addict. I managed to get a bunch in my hair so I looked like an old white haired man for a while. We then primed the office and went back to the hotel. Then we headed to Boston Pizza where nothing eventful happened. In fact the rest of the night was uneventful and I was asleep before 12 which is different for me. We woke up and painted the office and then I came home where I spent my day doing pretty much nothing. The only thing I accomplished was picking up the pile of clothes and magazines that had accumulated in my room over the past month.

Really excited for Wednesday because I'm going to do some hardcore napping. I also came across a copy of the new Red Hot Chilli Pepper's album. 2 very awesome CDs!

No comments: