Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My Day Off

So today there was no school which was pretty cool. Except now we have to go back to school to finish the week off. Who plans a holiday in the middle of the week? That's ridiculous. But anyways. Lastnight after Shoal Lake's defeat to Hamiota I went to Lennox's. But before I get into that I'd like to talk a little about the defeat. We lost hardcore but it was a good game. We didn't have any subs so the only rest we got was when the ball got kicked far away from the field. I nearly put my foot in some kid's mouth. Slightly funny and slightly not funny because he was inches from not having teeth. I had some pretty awesome kicks and that's about it for our defeat.

So after the game I went to Lennox's. That was pretty cool because it's been awhile since I've done much relaxing. We watched some movies and ran around outside for awhile. Today I slept in just like I said I would. I slept in until 10 which is something I haven't done in months. Then I helped Dad do some odd jobs. Then I had to write a love letter from English class. That was a challenge. I can't even write a love letter to a real girl let alone some girl out of a story. I also cleaned the house a bit and did some math.

While we're on the topic of math. Have you ever taken five minutes and just thought what the world would be like with out math? First of all school would be much easier, there wouldn't be so much greed, and you wouldn't know how many times something negative happened to you. On the flipside you wouldn't know how many good times you had, how many good friends you have, etc. But just imagine.......

Anyways really looking forward to the weekend because well it means flying and that I've finished my first Pre-Calc test and hopefully didn't fail it. That's all for now!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you like adrienne?

B-Rad said...

What the....?

Just A Girl said...

lol... where'd that come from

B-Rad said...

You know what I don't like? Anonymous people!

Adrienne said...

lol who is that? I hate anonymity too

Anonymous said...

everyone thinks you do

Adrienne said...

its totally allison..lol probably not, but thats my guess

B-Rad said...

Mine to. And who's everyone?

Adrienne said...

lol

Allison said...

its not me!
i'm not queer... i dont leave random anonymous comments! lol

Anonymous said...

everyone thinks you two like each other

B-Rad said...

Really because you're the first to say anything or for that matter even think about anything involving Adri or I.

Adrienne said...

yeah I haven't heard anything either lol

Allison said...

i think that person has issues

B-Rad said...

It's as if you know this person Alle lol.....or maybe you're just good at observing things. I'm going to guess that you know them really good.

Allison said...

what? no. i just wanted to post something

B-Rad said...

So is this anonymous person going to grace me with their presence again? Or is it her presence?