Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Retirement

Ahhhh retirement. So I played my last high school soccer game tonight which means I'm officially retired from high school soccer. I must say I'm sad about it. We had a good run this year. Sure we didn't win any games but we played the best we could with what we had. So my last game was against St. Lazare. We didn't win but we started off with the lead but when you have no subs you can't expect to keep it forever. We ended up losing 3-1. I also got a yellow card. I may be a lover and not a fighter but let's just say I'm prepared to do what it takes to get the job done. Anyways I'm really tired and I have home work to do so I'll go do that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yur a tool

B-Rad said...

Is that so Alle?

jannafaye said...

brad you crack me up.

Allison said...

haha yea, that one was me! you seem so sure that i'm the anonymous commenter, that i decieded to comment like that

B-Rad said...

Good one! I should really just give up on trying to figure who it was. They did stop and its been nearly a week since they last commented. Plus if it isn't you then I dunno who it is. I could take guesses but I've pretty much guessed everyone or figured that it couldn't be certain people but maybe I'm wrong. I am tired and now I'm just rambling like a crazy person so I'm going to bed.