Monday, September 25, 2006

I'll try and make it short

So everyone's been saying my blogs are sorta long and more like novels then brief summaries of my boring life. So I'm now going to make an effort to not drag things out too much. So I think I'll go backwards in time. I'll start with the goodest of the news. I passed my first math test with an awesome mark. Why is this good news? It's good news because I was 100% for sure that I had flunked it and that mother would cut my flying off. Today we had a soccer game in Birtle. We lost which really was no surprise but the score was 1-0 for them so not bad at all. Much better then our previous games.

Now jumping to my weekend which I'm sure no one will find exciting but I know I do so I'm going to talk about it. We'll start with Saturday because Friday was meh. Saturday morning I woke up real early like normal and didn't eat to much because I figured we'd have lunch while we were on the field. Boy was I wrong. I didn't see another meal to 8 at night. I was so desperate for food I stole cold McDonald's fries from Raylene. The good part about all of this was the crazy amount of flying I did. I flew 14 flights on Saturday which is more then I've ever flown in a single day. I even taught a few kids how to do coordinated turns and level flight in the glider. Needless to say my ego became inflated. Sunday was pretty cool to. I only flew 5 times because we had less people to fly. All of that flying brought my total amount of glider flights to 130 and I have 19:28 hours of Pilot-in-Command time which means that I'm almost eligible to become an instructor if I ever become a cadet officer.

That's all for now folks. Wednesday is a home game against St. Lazare and possibly my last soccer game as a high school student. Thursday is cadets. Friday is Friday and the weekend is flying.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey did you see me at the soccer game??

B-Rad said...

I think so. I was sorta concentrating on the game.

Michele said...

short my butt! that post is no shorter than any of the other ones (well maybe a little)

Anonymous said...

hey brad...i don't mind your really long posts..they have more substance than a really short one could have anyway. loving being a blogger! thanks bud, have a good day
au revoir