Monday, September 11, 2006

Coming together

So anyways things are starting to come together real good like with student council. We had our retreat and got a lot of stuff planned/accomplished. Now comes the hard part of trying to reach all of our goals but I think we can do it if we keep working like we did on the retreat.

Soccer was good except it's a constant reminder of how out of shape I am. In a surprise move I was made captain along with Shane at least for the first game tomorrow in Rossburn. That was a surprising move that sorta caught me off guard.

What else did I do lately. Cleaned the Bradmobile for my next series of adventures. To bad I don't know what sort of adventures I'm going on. Most likely some good times in Brandon during the upcoming weekends that I'll be spending there gliding. I got a phone call tonight from the newspaper. I guess someone told them I had become a pilot and they wanted an interview. I really didn't want to be in the spotlight but I couldn't be a jerk so I gave them an interview. In other news Alle called me weird for some weird reason but she says it's a good weird so that's cool because I enjoy my individuality more then most people do. I really can't wait till next weekend so that I can go flying because school is bit of a drag and being at home is just boring and doesn't get very excited. Anyways that's it for right now!

5 comments:

Kaitlan said...

o flyboy lol I personally think your more of a tool then weird, but maybe thats just me. I hope you have lots of fun and crazy adventures, and holy crap is brad a popular name here. I most know like 4 or 5 brads its weird!! well ttyl have fun, keep your nose clean lol bye.

Anonymous said...

ahhhh bradley! it's your lil sweetheart from back in the day! i haven't talked to you in like foreva..even tho ur pretty much sitting rite across from me at the moment! anyways i'll come give ya a huge hug in due time..anything for my lil bradley! but i better get ready for the big game here! so i'll catch ya later buddy! *much.love.<3

Anonymous said...

lol who was that?

B-Rad said...

A red headed blast from the past! By past I mean kindergarten and by blast I mean we went to the same babysitter and probably ate some pudding together or something. Yum pudding.....

B-Rad said...

If I'm a tool then hopefully I'm at least a chain saw or some other sharp tool. Yeah what can I say about you meeting all those Brads. It's quite appparent you like surrounding yourself with cool folks with the trendy name of Brad.