Thursday, February 01, 2007

Remember when I was smart?

Damn what a day. Not a good one at all. First off I found out my Pre-Calc mark. Not my usual mark though on the brightside it will still get me into U of S for engineering. Next was the physics exam, which I pretty much messed up sorta like my ELA exam. I got the mark back for that and I nearly had a fit. So yeah I'm starting to wonder what happened to me. I used to be smart. Not rocket scientist smart but things came easy and my marks were high. I don't know what happened. Hopefully I make it through the year on the honor roll, get to where I wanna go, and study stuff I actually want to learn and then maybe I'll regain my lost smartness. Or maybe this is some horrible sign telling me I should become a farmer. Hopefully not, because farming is not what I want to do with my life. Then I had to change the freakin sign without any help, in the cold flippin weather. Not at all fun. Then I found a square board in my locker that was supposed to be sold to raise money for curling. The girls sold one square in the week or so they had it. I sold 99 in the afternoon I had it. Then to top my day off I had to go to cadets, which actually turned out better then I thought. We had a Reg Force Warrant Officer come and talk to us. Told us about being in Rwanda, Alert, and a bunch of other places. Then talked about the area I want to get into in the military.

Oh belated happy birthday to my man Justin Timberlake. Who celebrated a birthday on Wednesday. Oh and congrats JT on the new girlfriend (Scarlett Johannsen. Not as good as mine but hey no one is perfect Justin. Anyways it is Scrubs time. Catch y'all later.

2 comments:

katryn said...

holy shit what bout camerian diaz? lol

B-Rad said...

I dunno I just heard about it on the radio a while back. Something about to much publicity or something.