Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I may have a disease........

Just kidding! I'm fine except for the fact that I cleaned the basement of my own free will today without being told to, because I didn't go to Saskatoon as planned. So the message of this post is to convey how bored I am. When I say clean I mean actually scrubbing the toilet and vacuuming. I know you're all probably thinking that this isn't a big deal but it is. I never clean for something to do. I also shovelled snow for something to do today, which is something I do regularly. Then Dad came home and told me it's supposed to snow tonight!

So yeah tomorrow when I wake up at what ever time I wake up I'll probably start studying for my exam on Thursday. Then I've got some basketball practicing to do, then maybe finish off the night with some more studying. Thursday is my one and only exam. Then might head into Brandon or maybe I'll go to cadets. Who knows....Friday is curling in Rossburn which should be some good times. Saturday is more curling, Sunday is either more curling or maybe I'll head down to Strath for some snowmobiling unless it's really cold (which it's supposed to be). Monday I might go to Saskatoon and Tuesday my family abandons me and heads off to Calgary for nearly a week so I might attempt to bake some cookies or something. Oh and if any of the Lennox ladies read this make sure you wear lots of clothes when you get out of the airport it's supposed to be cold and snowing. HAHA!

No comments: