Monday, January 08, 2007

First Day

So I don't really have anything emotional, inspiring, or informative to say, which really isn't going to surprise any of you reading this. Anyways school started again today. Not bad I guess. Not to labour intensive. Actually played my tuba so much I got one of those headaches you get when your brain isn't getting the oxygen it needs. Math was a gooder cuz I got the test I did before the holidays back and it was the best one I've done all year and supposedly my math mark isn't as bad as it was believed and it's gone up. I know this doesn't excite anyone except me but someday one of you might be in Grade 12 Pre-Cal and you'll understand. Oh and my Physics mark has gone up like 5% to! I know not exciting for anyone except me but I'm in the mood to brag.

Anyways tomorrow I start my ELA exam, and the high school curling team makes it's debut as a team. With the exception of the exam tomorrow should be a good day. Basketball this weekend. Should be fun despite my lack of talent on the court.

Oh is anyone else sorta wishing spring comes soon? I really wanna walk around in shorts and sandals in the middle of Brandon Airport out in the sun and gliding. That's just me though.

No comments: