Saturday, January 27, 2007

Am I really Brad Ashcroft?

So yeah yesterday I curled a pretty decent game. Unfortunately I couldn't lead the team to victory but we came as close as we've ever game to it. After the amazing game I headed down to the hall where I was pressed into labour as a kitchen worker. I tell you I'm starting to get good working in the kitchen. Once that was over I hung out at the social for a bit till myself and some other guys headed down the road to Strathclair bar. Pretty decent Friday night it gave me the chance to unwind from the most hectic week I've had in a long time.

So now I'm gonna talk about the title. So yesterday on the intercampus bus for some reason I asked I think it was Jodi I asked what she'd say if I told her that I really wasn't Brad Ashcroft and that I was really someone else. What would you say if someone you knew just came out one day and explained to you that they weren't really who they made out to be? I dunno that would be pretty shocking. I guess the only reason anyone would ever pretend to be someone else would be if they were a spy or in the witness protection program. But man would that be wild....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol strahclair bar eh?..who did you all go with?

B-Rad said...

Well first of all who are you?

Anonymous said...

i am courtnay..lol sorry bout that not putting my name

B-Rad said...

Oh no problem. Yeah Ian, Cody, Brett, Lance, and some other dude went to Strath. We were told it was supposed to be karaoke night but it wasn't. In fact there wasn't even 10 ppl in the whole place.