Thursday, January 25, 2007

It's Over!

So it's over. It's done. It's complete. It's finished. It's out of my control. Yeah, that's right I'm done Pre-Calculus 40S forever or so I hope. The exam is over and I'm relieved. Of course I still have a bad feeling about the whole situation but I usually have a bad feeling about a lot of things. Sometimes the feeling is right and other times it's wrong so I'm hoping for the best. So now I'm going to finish up some ELA, and then this semester is pretty much over until the Physics exam. So now I have to find something to do next week when I'm not writing the Physics exam. Maybe do some skidooing, definitely doing some curling, and maybe find some other mischief to get into.

2 comments:

Brynne said...

I thought you were learning to cook?

B-Rad said...

Oh I'll get around to that to.