Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Back on the court

So tonight I made my return to the basketball court after 4 years and damn was I rusty. Still am but hopefully things come back to me. I forgot how much fun basketball is even when all you're doing is blocking kids and getting the odd foul. Gotta get on that stats board somehow.

Yeah, so that's about it. I've decided that someday in my boredom I'm going to write a list of things to do before I die. Ms. Papanies was telling Shane and I about her list and it sounded like a good idea. Philly D said that if you write your goals down you're more likely to accomplish them. Plus I'm always thinking of stuff I'd like to do but I never write it down so I usually forget about it.

2 comments:

Just A Girl said...

i had a list once.... i dunno what happened to it though! lol

B-Rad said...

You should probably find it just in case there was something on it that you could do on your cruise.