Monday, January 15, 2007

Good News

Good news everybody!! After some almost tortorous tests it has been determined that my eye sight is better then 20/20, which qualifies me to be a pilot in the Canadian Forces!!! That's my good news. Though some of those tests make you wish you were blind so you never had to do them again. For example the glucoma test where they blow air at what I call high pressure into your eye or those eye drops for the cyclopegic refraction that dilate your pupils so big you can't tell your eye color. The drops then make your eyes sore then you get a headache. Anyhoo that's my news!

7 comments:

Transient Gypsy said...

Congrats Brad,

I am proud of you. I think you will do great in the CF!

Just A Girl said...

i totally know what u mean about teh air test thing! we have to get it done every year, and i absolutely hate it!

B-Rad said...

Yeah my uncle (my optometrist) said that you could tell I was uncomfortable with that test just by looking at the results. Sure happy I don't have to do that for a long time. Maybe the next time they'll have thought of something better.

Anonymous said...

lol congrats! Thats awesome

Anonymous said...

brad, thats so happy, i'm really... happy? for you... EXCITED, i'm really excited for you. sweet

jannafaye said...

brad thats so exciting!!!
congrats!

Anonymous said...

my mom had to get those eyedrops that dilate your pupils...did you get some super sexy disposable sunglasses too?
and the air test is deff. my least favorite part of going to the optometrist.
but the point of this is congratulations!