Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Promotion

In a surprising and shocking move I was promoted to Warrant Officer First Class tonight at the cadet banquet. What does that mean? I've pretty much ran out of things to accomplish in cadets. I'm the highest I'll get and I'm the first person since I've been a cadet to be able to hold the rank for longer then a few minutes. Most people only get the promotion on their last parade night but not this guy.

Curling provincials are maybe tomorrow depending on this blizzard. If they aren't tomorrow then they're getting moved back a day. I won't know though until tomorrow at 9.

4 comments:

Just A Girl said...

woo hoo, way to go b-rad.
CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

when is the shoal lake grad?

Anonymous said...

whats with all the grad questions, someone out there looking for a date or what???

Anonymous said...

shoal lake grad is june 26th