Thursday, February 22, 2007

"Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves."

I stole that off the whiteboard from school. Probably one of the better quotes I've seen in a while.

FYI - Forgot to mention in my last post but if the student body of Shoal Lake School sells 250 magazine subscriptions I will have both legs waxed in front of the school due to my position of Student Council President. Lets hope they don't make it to 300 or I'll be dieing my hair blue while recovering from the waxing wounds. Oh and the people who volunteered to do the waxing want to see me in pain so this could be interesting. I'll probably need a soother or something to bite down on, while I go through the most pain I'll ever go through in my life.

2 comments:

britscrazylife said...

Lol Don't worry Brad, Tiffany,Lorra, Courtnay,Kayla,Allison and I all promise to be nice...well at least for some of the strips;) lol hehe..:P

Anonymous said...

No matter how bad it seems Brad, just remember that it could always be worse. Bikini wax anyone?