Monday, February 19, 2007

Not sure why I'm writing this but I figured it was time for me to write something.

Ummm. Last week was hectic and had a crap load of lows and a couple of highs. Festival du Voyageur and the trip that accompanied it were fun. I bought a racoon skin hat, which didn't really please the people who supply me with my money. This week is going to be just as hectic or possibly more hectic, though I think there will be more highs this week then lows. Curling tonight was the craps. Basketball practice was frustrating, because once I found my energy I probably performed better then I ever have in a game. Tomorrow is my one night off this week. Wednesday is basketball against Ste. Rose du Lac in Strath. Friday and Saturday is more basketball in Roblin. School is good and not really that hard anymore. In other aspects of my life I think things are working themselves out and that in the end my patience will pay off. Next week is going to be really busy, but then March will come and things will hopefully slow down, though I think I made that comment about February back in January.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sure that your patience will pay off. just dont give up. it'll all work out the way you want it to, eventually

B-Rad said...

I really hope your anonymous words of wisdom are right :)