Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Past

Has anyone ever read the blogs you've wrote or blogs others have wrote along time ago. Just recently, while procrastinating over something I started reading people's old blogs from like back in September and October. Y'all should try it sometime. Especially reading the comments. Really interesting stuff you can notice reading it. Plus I think we were all more exciting back then. Anyways I'm gonna header to bed and finish that stupid book for English. Plus I could use some sleep for tomorrow's double header in Strath!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow thats weird. thats exactly what i was doing yesterday in computer's class cause I didnt want to do my work. and I agree completely, the older posts are way better than the newer ones

Michele said...

and.. hardly anyone ever updates anymore.. like way back in September or whatever when blogs were "big" and everyone always updated every day.. well now no one does and it's no fun :P