Friday, February 09, 2007

What happened?

What a rough day. Had my butt handed to me three times at curling, which effectively meant that we weren't winning our way to provincials. We shouldn't have lost any of our games but people messed up and I just couldn't always pull off the miracle shots a skip has to pull off to save the team from slaughter. To top off the roughness in Rossburn I bashed my head on the door of my car and now I have a huge bump with a scar type deal on the top of my head. Then there's the matter of my love life. I wish I knew what to do about that. Oh well I'm just gonna go out tomorrow night, have some fun, and clear my mind.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

so by that you mean you're going to go out, get totally drunk and forget about your love life?

Anonymous said...

wow, no need to jump to assumptions there anonymous...brads a smart cookie,and im sure he wouldnt just go get totally drunk,and forget about his love life,cuz from what we all no he really cares about adrienne....whats going on there anyways brad? im sure if you need help we all can try n help, or give advice

B-Rad said...

Read it the way you wanna read it because no matter what I tell you it's all a matter of what you believe I'm made of. Though for the record tomorrow is not an excuse for me to get sloshed and forget my problems. In fact I'll probably be haunted by my problems all night tomorrow. So yeah that's what I'm saying in my defence. Oh and if you're going to dish out advice how about you step up and dish your name out to ;)

Anonymous said...

so yur just gonna get drunk for the fun of it?

Anonymous said...

whats wrong with getting drunk? as long as brad knows what hes doing,im sure he will be fine. besides, hes a responsible adult,im sure he can handel going out and having some drinks with his friends.

B-Rad said...

Who are you people?

Anonymous said...

...don't people usually just get drunk for the fun of it?

katryn said...

wow ...GOTTA a point its not like he is a little boy anymore he is an adult now.. who cares really? If you do you should leave your name