Thursday, February 22, 2007

What a day.

What a day today. Started off pretty decent, because I pressed the snooze button. But the moment I went to move my car the crappolla hit the fanolla. It was stuck. After a long struggle my mother, sister, and I got my car free. But then the breaks froze on. Then Mom's car had a flat tire. So we had to come home at lunch to get my car so I could do what I needed to do after school and it was still frozen but through some odd miracle it suddenly broke free. Though I'm starting to wonder if I've damaged my tires in some way, because my car shakes like a bucket of bolts and steers like a tank though my Dad did point out that the steering could just be frozen.

So I was late for school both in the morning and afternoon. Not a big deal. Fell asleep in physics while some people debated how to do some question on a test. I got the question right so I decided to not resist the urges of my body and to pass out on my books. Then in French class I some people argued about who I was partnered with for some project. Naturally I would have felt special about this but I was paying more attention to the Manitoba-Canada game. Then Jennifer Jones lost and suddenly the day went downhill. I showed up to cadets to find out we were being surprise inspected by the man in charge of all the Air Cadet Squadrons in the province. Fortunately for me he was excited to finally meet the guy who's name had crossed his desk a few million times, and things went fairly smooth. Anyways I guess I should head to bed so I'm all rested for basketball or snowday. What ever happens, happens I guess.

No comments: