Sunday, October 22, 2006

Whoa! Flying is so cool! Ya I know kid I can see my breath and it's making it hard for me to fly!

So that was me being saucy with a young cadet after they told me how cool they thought flying was. Normally I'd agree with them. I love flying. However I'm also human and I enjoy being warm and flying this weekend meant being cold. At one point I was wearing snow boots in the glider and on Saturday night I had to go buy more clothes. So that was my Saturday and Sunday in a nutshell.

Now here's the most important happening of the last week. At least for me! I asked Adrienne out! She said yes and the rest is awesome. That was Thursday night at the school. Later that night cadets was finished I went to Adrienne's and we hung out. The next day I rolled around in bed in a semi-conscious state for a few hours, got up, filled out some forms, made some phone calls, did some home work, and called it an afternoon at home. Then it was progessive suppering time. I sure wish I would have known about this deal along time ago. It was awesome! So overall from Thursday on this week has been incredible. Except for the freezing and odd nasty look at certain times. But hey it's all good!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

of course it was awesome! you were with me lol

Anonymous said...

hey brad, thats awesome! i'm glad you figured things out!

britscrazylife said...

awww brad, thats totally awesome! hope everything works out great for you 2!