Sunday, October 15, 2006

Bringing y'all up to speed

So this is more for you folks who aren't around me much and don't know what I've done lately. So yeah we'll flash back to Friday. Friday was the mini-summit in Strath. Good times because it meant no class. Plus Philly-D had a very good message about being yourself and to not stop trying. So when I got home I had to work which meant I had to decline a supper invite. So I finished up my work around 8 which was half an hour longer then I had hoped. I then proceded to have probably the fastest shower of my life excluding the two minute timed shower after my solo bush excercise on Survival Instructor. After this I then headed over to Lennox's for Youth Group. I was surprised how much fun I had play mission impossible. It's been so long since I've gotten in touch with my youth. Lately life has been focused on becoming an adult and all that associated stuff. So it was nice to be a kid again. So after Youth Group was done I stayed around. I attempted to start a fire but I was sorta cold so I didn't put much effort into that. Luckily someone decided we'd be better off watching a movie. Then the movie was done and we ended up talking till 2 about everything from romance to Student Council business.

Now lets move on to Saturday. Techically we already moved on to it but anyhoo. I woke up and worked the kitchen at the hall for 2 or so hours. Then I waited for an hour to attempt to buy a moped at the auction sale but had to give up when I realized I had to be at the rink to play for jazz band. So we played for the Royal Bank folks and then a small group of us (Jodi, Alle, and Ethan) went to my place where we ate some pizza and watched some movies. I'm now officially calling it a night and going to my bed. Hopefully I wake up in the same spot I went to sleep in unlike this morning when I woke up on the opposite side of the bed. Who knows what that's all about.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*gasp* you weren't really trying to make me a fire?!? thanks Brad lol

Anonymous said...

sweet weekend. i miss youth group :P. dude, i was worried when you hadn't posted in like 2 days. i'm freaking out here

B-Rad said...

What did you think had happened Ash?