Monday, October 16, 2006

18 in 22. What would Danko, Hawkeye, or Franny do?

So I'm 18 in 22 days.

The what would all those ppl do has to do with this dilema I'm currently having. I don't know about you folks but I usually like to think about what someone else would do in a situation. So far that scheme isn't getting me very far. It's not really a great dilema to be in though I'm sure I'm making it harder then it needs to be. I just hope everyone comes out happy in the end.

Tomorrow is a university dealy in Strathclair. Should be good because it means I only have English class. It also means I may be able to ask some questions about some university stuff. I also have band but I don't consider good times like those to be class.

8 comments:

jannafaye said...

ah, band, i almost miss it...

Anonymous said...

hi...

Anonymous said...

hi...

Anonymous said...

hi...

Anonymous said...

hehehe

Anonymous said...

yea thats not at all annoying

Anonymous said...

ugh i hate to be a jerk, but B-rad just isn't kool, like i'm sorry and all but thought id tell you before you keep on going on with it.

Anonymous said...

wtf annonymous commenter?