Sunday, October 22, 2006

Living in bed

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to live in your bed for a week. Just taking a week off and living in your bed with no worries. First of all you'd never be tired because you'd be in bed. Second of all you really wouldn't have to worry about eating much because you wouldn't do anything to burn the energy needed to get an appetite. The only problem I can really see is that you'd have no way of going to the bathroom unless you left the bed. If you needed food or water you could just get someone to bring it. Also what would you do if you spent a week living in your bed. First of all I'd sleep a lot. I'd also read and listen to music. I'd probably get one of them portable DVD players and watch movies to. I think you'd also find out who your true friends were to. Your true friends would be over trying to get you out of bed or they'd at least visit. Anyways that's about all I could think of when I was trying to do my math home work. It didn't make sense and I just wanted to go to sleep. So that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to go to sleep and catch up on sleeping. Something I seem to get less and less of as the year goes on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you make me smile

x valerie-anne said...

i could NEVER spend a week in bed, i'd get too bored lol, even with all the music and magazines and movies in the world. maybe if i had a computer id be good. lol.

Michele said...

brad I would totally come visit you in your bed... that sounds kinda wrong.. but yeah!