Monday, October 02, 2006

Petty Things

So tonight was the first parent/grad graduation meeting. All I can say was that I wish I could get the time back. Nothing really exciting happened. We told the parents what's going on and then the parents wanted to make sure we changed a few little things which I consider to be petty. Like trying to shorten the ceremonies. Pretty sure they aren't going to get any shorter. Stuff like that. Tomorrow is a meeting about curling provincials and that's about it. Had Jazz Band today and that kid I sit beside drives me up the wall. Usually I either get along with people or I can tolerate and ignore them. Not this kid. He just won't shut up.

FYI Adrienne and I are running off to some foreign country where it's always warm to build a log cabin and live on a white sand beach. We're also getting married while we're at it. Just thought I'd let y'all know!

4 comments:

Just A Girl said...

congrats on the wedding! lol

Adrienne said...

lol i can't wait!! when's this happening?

B-Rad said...

Thursday!

Anonymous said...

the ceremonies will be shorter... Schooney's gone man!