Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I need a holiday

So I've decided a holiday would be great. Not that I'm over worked or anything. It's just that I dunno. Lately I've been feeling like an idiot at school. I get all the material but when it comes to test time I screw up. Plus my life feels incredibly busy. There always seems to be something going on. Which is nice. I enjoy being busy. However I would really like a holiday. Just a chance to sit around and do nothing. Have all my work caught up which it almost is except for that correspondance course which I've barely even opened. Well actually if I had this said holiday I think I'd do more then sit around and do nothing. Maybe I'd go for a walk, or go quadding or something. I dunno. Oh and all this university stuff. That stuff is just piling up. I've got a million applications to fill out for scholarships and different universities. Anyway that's really all I have to say. Hopefully it made sense.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you got it Brad, it seems like a lot but you'll get through, a break will come soon enough, you'll be bored sitting on your couch at a lose of what to do.

B-Rad said...

I wish. After I got that math test back today I could use a holiday.

Kaitlan said...

I TOTALLY KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!! lol thats how I felt all the time last year lol. It kinda feels like your iq has dropped a couple points for some crazy reason and you don't understand it, or atleast thats what i felt like lol. It will get better dont worry. Your a smarty pants, you'll be fine.

B-Rad said...

Thanks ladies. It's nice to hear that it gets easier or at least better.