Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Math test, grad meeting, and all those other good times I have.

Had a math test today. I nearly conquered it. 76% will have to do. Math sure isn't what it used to be. Back in the day a 76% = bad. Now 76% = good. The times sure have changed.

The grad meeting was actually quite pleasant. Grad meetings haven't become the torture I envisioned them to be. Oh well we still have lots of time for that to happen. We finally decided on a caterer and a picture taker and hoodies. Now I have to decide on who I want in my pictures!?

Tomorrow is cadets and ground school. Ground school should be good. I've got a decent group of wannabe pilots showing up. Friday I'm working the haunted house so that the grad class can get a nice little donation. I can see that being fun. Supposedly all I have to do is be scary. Shouldn't be hard. Saturday is my prep day for the glider cross country on Sunday. So that consists of getting rested, doing my home work so I can go see Adrienne, and then seeing Adrienne. Sunday is the cross-country to Gimli from Brandon. Should be two hours of freezing fun. It'll be a good experience though and maybe I'll get to do one in the summer next year.

3 comments:

Brynne said...

I'm feeling very bitter, cause my class didn't get grad hoodies. Big deal, we couldn't get the crazy expensive fleece ones that MsMasniuk wanted us to. Really, how hard is it to go to cafepress and make some freaking hoodies? I think I might have to go make myself one. /end rant.

jannafaye said...

its funny about math, isn't it? brad i like hearing about your life in high school. it brings back memories. enjoy it while you're there b/c then you'll enjoy it better when you're out!!

B-Rad said...

Oh I dunno it's getting pretty hard to enjoy. I'm thinking I won't miss it much.