Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Imagine

So I was going to talk about imagining something sort of funny but when I thought of the word "imagine" it made me remember one of my favourite songs. That song being Imagine by John Lennon. I highly recommend listening to it and "imagining" what he asks you to imagine. In the song Lennon asks the listeners to imagine what the world would be like with no religion, countries, heaven, hell, possessions, etc. Very powerful stuff and some very powerful thoughts can come from listening to the song. Some people think it's a horrible song because it's against a lot of stuff common to our society but I think it's worth a listen. In fact after 9/11 it was put on to a list of songs not recommended for playing on radio stations. I also believe some radio stations refused to play it when it debuted due to it's very liberal message. Anyways on to some lighter imagining.

So today in physics I was showing someone a question and giving them some help sorta. This person made some comment about me being smart and I said nah not really and this person likes to joke around and they said something about making love to gain some of my smarts. This sort of thing is very common coming out of this person's mouth. That's neither here nor there though. Just imagine though that if you held someone's hand or kissed them or something along those lines if you could get some of their intelligence or positive traits? Just imagine. Of course this could go both ways and you could get their stupidity and negative traits but hey you can't win everything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, you're wack :P

tiffie.lynn said...

:O he is so not wack! and well wat if a simple touch could switch things up. you kiss someone with bad luck, then they take your luck and you've got the bad. or switching smarts, athletic abilities, or your image. then you could be someone new everyday. the world would be crazy this way and being yourself is always the best way to go! much love<3
hugs&kisses,
tiff