Friday, March 30, 2007

So Far

So my last spring break as a high school student has been going pretty good so far. Started it off by not going to school on Friday and lengthening my break by an extra day. That night was Adrienne and Allison's birthday party. Pretty good time there. The next day went to the wave pool in Dauphin. On Sunday, Adrienne's parents gave me the keys to the car and I took Adrienne, Allison and some of their friends to Brandon. Watched "Shooter", which by the way is probably my new favourite movie. I wish I could be as clever as Mark Walhberg's character. Anyways......

Monday I flew to Esterhazy with Russ Hamilton. It was awesome, because I got to do a bunch of the flying and I haven't flown power since I got my license. Once I got back to Shoal Lake, I went and picked Adrienne up and we hung out for a bit. Tuesday, I did odd jobs around the house. Wednesday, I went on the cadet trip to CFB Shilo. Surprisingly it was a good trip. To bad no one in the Army knows the air cadet ranks. I must have been called the wrong rank 2 or 3 times. We toured the artillery museum, the Royal Canadian Horse Artillery armoury, and the PPCLI armoury. So we checked out some artillery pieces, LAVs, and some other interesting pieces of equipment.

Yesterday (Thursday), went to the Winter Fair with Adrienne and her family. Probably the best fair I've been to because of the company. Though the fact that someone fell off their horse as it was jumping and two horses broke free during the 6 horse hitch, made for some interesting viewing.

No comments: