Sunday, April 01, 2007

The Time Sure is Flying.....

Has anyone else noticed that time seems to be going extremely fast these days?! Now, I know that's actually impossible, because time is a constant but I'm not here to debate physics. Spring Break seems like it just started but tomorrow is the last day. March 1st seems like yesterday. Christmas seems like last week, and the start of Grade 12 seems like it was a month ago. Things just seem to have started to happen really fast since I got the news 2 weeks ago. I just wish time would go a little slower. Don't get me wrong I want to graduate and move off into the real world. I can't wait till my 4 years of university are done and I'm standing in the middle of some field in the middle of some country engineering an airport to support a mission of importance to the world. But at the same time I'd like the next few months before I leave to be as slow as possible. I want to enjoy my last spring as a miserable farm labourer, busy high school student, and aviation loving glider fam pilot. I want to enjoy the company of the people I surround myself with as much as possible before I leave. I just want time to be slow so I can enjoy everything I have in my life at the moment before I start sleeping in a single bed vs. my queen size, eating in a mess hall vs. the good home cooking of my mother, grandmother, and other places I frequent, and other such things. So anyways that really wasn't the rant I envisioned it would be but it gave me the chance to toss some of the thoughts in my head out to the world.

Well I think it's bed time. Oh one last thing. I'm giving myself at least half a check mark for item #41 on my list of things to do before I die.

2 comments:

Just A Girl said...

i think i would give you 3/4 of a check mark for #41! way to go!!

B-Rad said...

Thanks. I'm not even sure what I did to accomplish the partial check mark either. Though I'm not complaining, because it makes things very pleasant.