Sunday, April 15, 2007

Yikes!

So nothing really new. I was sick Thursday. First time I've been sick like that in years. Forgot how unpleasant that was. Luckily by Friday I'd recovered. Friday was sorta a meh day at school. Really can't remember what I did there. After school I went to Adrienne's, which was as always pretty awesome. Then Youth Group, then back to Adrienne's. I also got to drive the Impala again on Friday. I think I'm in love with that car and I wish I could have one. Saturday I got up semi bright and early to go to Brandon. Showed up to the airport and sat around for about an hour. I was just starting to get worried that something was wrong when the glider and towplane suddenly appeared. Once the second glider showed up we did all of our paperwork for the year. Then I went to Adrienne's. Today I sorta lazed around did some sewing, some home work, some napping, and such. Tomorrow is drama in Strath, Thursday is cadets, Friday is Youth Group, and the weekend should hopefully be gliding. Little nervous about my Annual Proficency Check. Not sure why though, because flying is almost like riding a bike. It never seems to die.

So in 71 days I'll cease being a high school student. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. It's the most exciting yet nerve racking thing I've had the experience of dealing with. Though I'm sure everything will work out fine just as it always seems to. Let's just hope my version of fine is the same as fate's version.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOu sew?! Who the hell knew men could so lol Sorry for under estimating men lol haha