Friday, March 23, 2007

Power Posse Reunion at RMC?

So yesterday I got another phone call from the Recruiting Center. This time it was my verbal acceptance of their offer of employment. Naturally I said yes. Then the officer informed me of when my training starts and that I'd be getting a contract to sign soon. I start my IAP (Initial Assessment Phase) http://www.cflrs.forces.gc.ca/site/soyez_prets/pei_e.asp in St. Jean, PQ on July 2nd, which means I won't be missing my grad or any other grad for that matter. So I intend to have three days of partying to send me off on my way. That phase of my training ends August 31st, and then it's off to Kingston, Ontario for university. Man I can't wait to start.

Yesterday and today I got some news from some flying friends of mine. Two friends of mine from gliding got in as well. The two of them were part of the Power Posse. The Posse was a 6 person fraternity I was in during my summer at RGS in 05. Supposedly there's also a girl that took gliding with me that year going to, but I don't really know her because we were in different flights. One of my friends got in to be a pilot. The other is going to be a Logistics Officer, because his right eye flunked the eye exam, which is sorta funny because my left flunked.

No comments: