Monday, March 19, 2007

5 Months!

So today it's been 5 months since Adrienne and I started going out. Craziness. I can't believe it. It's been and still is amazing. I'm extremely happy about it. I don't know if I could be any happier at this point in time. It looks like I've finally found out where I'm heading in life and I'm surrounded by amazing people. It's fantastic and only getting better because that's how spring works!

In other news I dug my mountain bike out of the shed. Had to take it apart to get it out but I got it out. I also found out why my car has been so loud. The exhaust system is pretty much hanging mere inches from catastrophe by a bolt or two. Maybe, I'll be able to get something cool like glasspacks but then I'd have to leave people's houses earlier so I don't wake the rest of the house up. Oh and Friday I'm gonna take the day off, because I can do that.

Oh and if some anonymous person comes to rain on my parade they can just screw off!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

i'm pretty excited about it! its pretty awesome! and i'm taking friday off too! what about an anonymous person?

B-Rad said...

Oh that was just a warning to anyone wanting to be a jerk and rain on my happiness parade.