Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Not quite child birth......

Well today I had a taste of what being a girl was like. No I didn't give birth to a child or experience anything biological. I took the plunge or more like the rip and had my leg hair removed by means of waxing and eventually shaving because apparently long legs + lots of hair = a quick shortage of waxing strips. The reason being for this little shindig was the school magazine campaign. The school came short of their goal by 5 or 10 subscriptions. Though I decided to be a good sport and show them that if they work someone will go through something embarrassing to reward them. Let's just hope none of my heirs are that nice and actually make the school reach the goal before engaging in some sort of drastic measure. Now for the next few weeks I'll have funny looking legs everytime I go swimming or wear shorts but man are they smooth lol! Anyways.....

2 comments:

Just A Girl said...

swimming on saturday is gonna be awesome!! lol can't wait!

Brittany said...

Hey Brad that was pretty funny lol! Your a brave person lol! talk to ya laters