Thursday, August 24, 2006

So anywayssssssss..............

So yeah........I'm giving this blog thinger ma jig a shot. So I spent today and yesterday and the day before doing farm work. Mainly swathing which I guess is an all right gig. I don't have to worry about much I just get left alone to do my own thing. I sit in airconditioning and listen to satellite radio. It's really lonely though and so I do a lot of thinking. Sometimes all the thinking scares me a bit but hey thats nothing new. I did have to fill grain bins the other day though. That was quite the adventure when I spilled that crapload of oats on the ground and had to shovel them up. By the time I was done I felt pretty sweaty, dusty, tired, sore, and overall just gross. But man was it a workout and a half I tell ya! So I'm starting to miss camp a bit. I don't miss the living with 15 other dudes and not seeing any girls. That part sucked but so far I haven't seen many girls now that I'm home either. But I sure do miss the flying, and the crazy hijinks that went on. I also miss being able to take my long naps. So I'm really excited about gliding starting up again. Except I'm really disappointed that Yorkton got shut down and I have to go to Brandon. It'll be pretty sweet to fly at a new airport and with new people though. I have to find a place to stay though. That's sorta crappy. So I'm doing a fair bit of ranting and I've only just started this blog thing.

So school starts in like 2 weeks or something crazy like that. I can't believe I'm coming to the end of my days as a high school student. I'm gonna be in Grade 12 this year. Gonna be the oldest flippin kid in school. Imagine that. Me the oldest! I'm also President!! That's quite wild and unbelievable. I'm a little nervous about the gig as Mr. President but it's going to be a good experience. So anyways my neck is getting sore for some reason and I'm tired. Coincidentally it's also late so I think I'm gonna head her off to bed!

5 comments:

Just A Girl said...

yeah, you as president of sl, and curtis as president of strath, this could be an interesting year... im just gonna sit back and watch. lol

Adrienne said...

I don't think listening to the satellitte radio is a good idea. Like if you're listening to the comedie station and they tell a really funny joke and you start laughing really hard you might have an accident. Then where would you be?...I'm just saying
Later

B-Rad said...

Yeah. Together Curtis and I will pretty much dominate the world. Once we're done with student council we should run for parliament and run the country! Oh and if you read this again I think our two councils should plan some stuff together! I think we could do great things together!

Kaitlan said...

How creepy does it sound for you to be saying that you think you and curtis could do great things together! Yucky lol. But i agree shoal lake needs straths help! lol

B-Rad said...

Thanks for the overwhelming vote of confidence!