Thursday, August 24, 2006

My Little Issue

So I've got this little issue. I've had it for a while. I got it shortly before my flight test. I managed to take care of it. I told it to go away. It went away. I was happy. End of story right? Not quite. So I finished my flight test and then bing bang boom and bang again it's back. It just won't go away. So you're all wondering what this issue is. Let's just call this issue some loose thoughts. A little collection of loose thoughts. A collection that should just disappear. Anyone ever had this problem? You tell the damn collection to f*ck off (I'm allowed to say that right?) but it just won't take a hike. To make matters worse everytime you get close to throwing that collection of thoughts out something shows up to save it. Maybe a conversation, maybe something you read, maybe a song you hear, etc. Almost makes me wish I was a deaf, dumb, blind, and illiterate. Now you're probably saying lock yourself up in a room Brad for a few days to clear yourself of this issue. Well I can't do that because then I'd be alone with this collection of thoughts I call an issue. The stupid things won't leave me alone. They used to make me lose sleep but then they got nice and let me sleep. They just decided it would be easier to let me sleep and then throw in the odd weird dream. So you're all probably saying man Brad is a real freak. Well you know what?? I sure don't know what but anyways a little input would be nice. Just do me a favour and skip the whole "Oh don't worry it'll go away and blah blah blah". I know it will go away or drive me crazy and I'll be living in Selkirk in a padded room.

By the way the Selkirk Mental Health Facility looks like a tres beau place. I walked by it a few weeks back. They even let the local kids play on the grass.

10 comments:

Just A Girl said...

k, so i really have no idea what you are talking about, but if you want to talk, then send me a message, and ill be happy to talk with you...
later days

Just A Girl said...

could i have said talk abymore times?

B-Rad said...

You only said it like three times like that's not a big deal. Like why are you worried about like saying talk anymore. Like yeah...like....

I'm real bored. So bored I tried saying like as much as I could.

B-Rad said...

So I just realized that blog was sorta vague....yeah hmmmm about that yeah......

Adrienne said...

yeah it was pretty vague and i have no idea what to say about it. they let kids play at the mental hospital? wow that sounds like fun lol

Anonymous said...

you've got issues. wanna talk about it? lol. i'm always here. i've got no life

B-Rad said...

Yeah there was a group of kids throwing a ball around on the front lawn of the mental hospital. Now why was I walking past the mental hospital you may ask? Well you see a group of us cocky young pilots were dropped off in Selkirk for the afternoon. Unfortunately we were dropped off at the mall and we wanted to be at Boston Pizza. So we walked the 2 or 3 miles across town past the mental hospital to have pizza. We also tried seeing how many free drinks they'd give us before we got cut off but we lost the urge to find out how many it took and then we went to Wal-Mart! I then spent the rest of the day napping!

Just A Girl said...

you napped at wal-mart?

B-Rad said...

No we went looking for girls in Wal-Mart. That failed so we cut our losses and went back to St. Andrews where I then proceded to nap the night away.

Anonymous said...

you guys totally make me smile. hey b-rad, i don't know if we have the same thoughts, but i totally understand the feeling, as vague as it may be. much love