Thursday, August 31, 2006

Fuzzy Black Tongue

So ummm where to start today? Well let's start with my hair cut. I didn't really want to get my haircut but I sorta had to because I was looking pretty shaggy for cadets. So I asked to have enough hair left so I could look like a normal person for pictures. Let's just say I hope it grows fast. Then I went to the doctor in Hamiota to get my acne checked out. So you know how there's two waiting rooms right? The one you sit in and then the nurse takes you to the next one. So I was sitting in the one waiting room where they keep all the brochures. I couldn't help but notice that the most taken brochure was the herpes one. In fact there was none left. That made me laugh in my head for a bit. So after 45 minutes of waiting I finally saw the doctor. So he looked at my back and made a comment on the amount of acne. Then he wrote me a prescription and sent me on my way. So I went to the pharmacist next who then informed me of all the things I have to do while taking these drugs. That was all cool. So I got home and read the big thing of side effects. One of the possible side effects is a fuzzy black tongue! I thought that was sorta funny. Hopefully I don't get that side effect though. I could see that killing my already dead love life. I then spent the remainder of my day doing boring, slightly mindless, and dull farm work. Surprise, surprise. Everyday I hope that it rains or that school will eventually start and I won't have to work anymore.

3 comments:

Just A Girl said...

a fuzzy black tongue?? that could be... interesting... lol
yeah, i hope it'll rain too, then maybe i could actually see curtis

Adrienne said...

Your tongue turns black and fuzzy? Thats weird. If I were your I wouldn't even risk it.

B-Rad said...

Well it is only a possible side effect. There's a whole list of weird but possible side effects.