Sunday, August 27, 2006

Can't think of a title so here it goes....

I'm not even going to tell you all what I spent my day doing because I'm pretty sure you all know. I did get to go to town today! You know your life is sad when going to the elevator and to get swather parts in town is the highlight of your day. So tomorrow I have to.........you guessed it swath. The boredom is killer, it's lonely, noisy, and it smells like mice and bounce sheets. So I'm pretty excited about school starting so that I can interact with people face to face. Oh and to top off a dull, boring day the grease gun exploded as I was loading the grease gun tube into it. The stupid thing managed to get grease all over itself and my hands. At least all this work will hopefully equal some money for flying and other assorted good times. So I must have had a million profound thoughts today that I should/could write about but I can't remember them and I'm tired. So I'm going to go to bed and hope that maybe I'll wake up and all the farm work will be done. I'm thinking I'd be better off with a lottery ticket then that wish. But before I go to bed I'm going to regale you in some sorta slightly funny flying jokes.


Oh I've got a question for y'all!? How do you know you have a pilot at your party? He'll tell you!!

Here's another goof ball flying related joke.

How do you know your date with a pilot is half over? He'll say "Well enough about me let's talk about my plane!"


This last little bit of humour is courtesy of my room mate from camp. Let's just say it discusses my two favourite things and why sometimes it's easier to prefer one over the other.

Why Pilots Prefer Airplanes Over Women
* Airplanes usually kill you quickly; a woman takes her time.
* Airplanes can be turned on by a flick of a switch.
* Airplanes don't get mad if you do a "touch and go."
* Airplanes don't object to a pre-flight inspection.
* Airplanes come with a manual to explain their operation.
* Airplanes have strict weight and balance limitations.
* Airplanes can be flown at any time of the month.
* Airplanes don't come with in-laws.
* Airplanes don't care about how many other airplanes you've flown before.
* Airplanes and pilots both arrive at the same time.
* Airplanes don't mind if you look at other airplanes.
* Airplanes don't mind if you buy airplane magazines.
* Airplanes expect to be tied down.
* Airplanes don't comment on your piloting skills.

2 comments:

Just A Girl said...

Ha Ha!! those last ones about airplanes/women were realy funny...
annyhoo... later

jannafaye said...

Brad, you crack me up!