Wednesday, November 29, 2006

There's hope

So I was reading Time magazine tonight while dining on some tuna I opened up. I discovered there maybe hope for me becoming a rock star. An Australian scientist by the name of Richard Helmer has developed a shirt with sensors in it. When you move your hands as if you were air guitaring the t-shirt makes guitar noises that correspond to your air guitaring! I want one of those Christmas when they come out with the drummer version. I also discovered in my reading that people who give their vehicles a name or gender are more likely to engage in road rage. Which surprisingly kills 370 people a year in the U.S. and causes 20,000+ injuries. That's craziness. So watch out for cars with personalized license plates and people that call their vehicle a boy or girl. So better watch out for me because I call my car an old girl.

So I have this enormous desire to go flying. Maybe now that hunting is done I'll get around to that. I'm really worried that I may have forgotten how. Though I had that worry in the spring about how to fly a glider and in the end I hadn't forgotten anything.

Oh a hint for anyone buying me a Christmas gift. I was climbing the ladder today at school and I had a really cold head because my beloved SLS Sharks toque is worn out. I really like the Roughriders and I saw a really nice green Roughrider toque at Sports Check or somewhere like that. Anyways I'm going to finish off with a quote from SNL.

"In Kentucky, four people were shot by BB guns outside a Best Buy as they waited in line to purchase the new PlayStation 3, in yet another disturbing case of nerd-on-nerd violence." ~ Seth Myers



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a freak.... honestly. i cant stand you

B-Rad said...

Hey anonymous person. That's cool that you have an opinion and all. Though I'd like to point out that if you can't stand me then you don't have to read my blog. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

just wanted you to know that someone out there hates you

katryn said...

OH MY GOD i want one of those shirts SOOO Bbad!! thats gotta be like the coolest thing evver!!!! haha

Adrienne said...

well it doesn't matter if one person hates him, cause a buttload more people love him!

Just A Girl said...

i love you b-rad!!
bring me KFC!

Brynne said...

I've named my car. The Gremlin pretty much kicks butt. I'm just too cheap to bother with the whole personalized license plate dealio. And I got a whole lot of road rage. Just ask Janna.

I suck at air guitar. If I got one of those shirts, it would probably sound like a dying cat.

Anonymous said...

brad ur awsome. lol that stuff was so random it was awsome. lol thanks for the laugh

Transient Gypsy said...

Brad,

Thank you so much for your comment on my Blog. I think it is so awesome that you want to join the CF. You can count on my support and that of my family! I wrote 11 articles when I was in Afghanistan...if you are ever interested in reading them or would like to discuss the current situation over there....contact me and I would be more than happy to share my point of view on the situation. All the best to you Brad!