Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I Suck

So I got my math test back. The good news. I passed. The bad news I can't seem to do much more then pass my tests. Sure I cleared the dreaded 50% by 15% so if you didn't catch what I just said I got 65%. Which really isn't making me feel happy because I know I can do the stuff but I go ablank on the tests and now it's possibly screwing up my life goals/plans. So I feel like a giant idiot who sucks at stuff. To top things off I haven't seen a deer after days of hunting. It's like having salt and vinegar poured on a wound. Oh well at least I won at curling lastnight and my physics average has gone up 2% since report cards.

7 comments:

Just A Girl said...

aaww... do you need a hug??

jannafaye said...

brad, you are one of the smartest kids i know...you'll be fine!
plus pre calc sucks, so what can you exepect?

Anonymous said...

bradley, it will be ok *hugs*

Brynne said...

Hahahaha. :| in university courses, you enjoy those 65% marks. immensely.

I know exactly what you mean about the blanking on tests though. Not a cool feeling at all. You still have a month or so left though, and an exam to bring your mark up if it needs it.

Anonymous said...

yah you do suck.... BALLS... jk we love you b-rad

Gill said...

meh I wouldn't worry about it at all, ... just study hard for the final ... and do your best, that's all you can do ... good luck b-rad!

Anonymous said...

since i haven't said it yet, i'll say it now. You don't suck, you're awesome. absolutly amazing too