Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'll make it quick. Tuesday was awesome. First off we had an ice day so there was no school. So I talked to Adri, napped, watched tv, etc. Oh and it was also my birthday. Then my parents took Adri, and I out for supper. We had to take Julie, I mean we also brought Julie. That was pretty awesome because we went to the Keg so I was able to eat steak and drink gin. Wednesday was school again, which was a drag. Today (Thursday) was also school. Just your average day at school. Had cadets that was meh. Some parent ragged on me about the way I was doing things for groundschool. Wanted to tell him that he could do it if he had a problem. I've decided ppl who complain about people who volunteer are people I dislike. Though after that run in I got to see Adrienne. Tomorrow is the Rememberance Day Service at school, should be all right. I have to take all the instruments back to Strath. Then I have to set up for Saturday at some point, and then Youth Group.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gin? Paint thinner more like.

Anonymous said...

lmao too funny

B-Rad said...

You ppl are pathetic you have to be anonymous to say that?

Brynne said...

The first one was me...I was just too lazy to sign in. The second one was not.