Thursday, November 16, 2006

Bad luck

So recently I've been having some bad luck. Luckily it's not my entire life effected by this bad luck. Just hunting and math. I'll start with hunting. I just haven't had much luck in seeing anything and when I do see something the oppurtunity to shoot it just isn't there.

Math the achilles heal of my educational experience or schooling if you prefer. I can do the excercises fairly well, everything goes smoothly. However I get to the tests and I just screw up big time. Which in turn is possibly screwing up my life plans. School has always been something I've been good at but recently math has been making me feel like a giant idiot. Which I may very well be when it comes to the rest of life. But school has always been something I've been good at. At least Mr. Maynes says he knows I'm smart but just seem to have brain farts at the worst possible oppurtunities. So I'm pretty sure I've botched my last math test and yeah school is just a big drag these days. I feel like I need stress leave or something at times.

Girls JV VB Provs started today. I didn't have to do my barbecuing job because I guess the girls didn't eat as much food as expected. So I sold some raffle tickets for grad. Got bored of that so I put on the shark costume and ran around for a bit. We made a free hugs sign for the mascot. Which resulted in small children and grown men wanting hugs. Eventually the costume got to hot and I gave up wearing it. Now I'm going to go to a Flying Club meeting so see y'all later. Yeah that's right I said flying club.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol you are so cool. being the mascot and going to a flying club meeting in the same day? way too cool for me